Posted May 11, 2009on:
Sprink of the Noobed Sun, at your service.
The wonderful Gnomeaggendon recently called out for stories of noobness. Well, still being considered a noob by lots, I’d like to think I’m on my way out of doing things like this. However, here’s what I’ve got.
- Sprink was my first character. My shiny new mage-ness was shiny and new… and I only used spells to attack. I’m a mage, right? And I’m not sure if anyone remembers, but at that level, pre 10, mana regens something fierce. I still insisted on hiding behind a tree to drink. The mobs… were yellow. I panicked and ran the second I saw one coming too close.
- An almost verbatim conversation with my boyfriend, who was in the same room as me.
Me: Where are you?
Him: Right by the bank.
Me: Where is that?
Him: Look at your map.
Me: It doesn’t tell me where the bank is.
Him: We’re in a party. Look at your minimap.
Me: I don’t see you.
Him: FOLLOW THE ARROW!
- Along the path of talents, I believe my exact words were “I’m a fire mage, so I’m going to take the whole fire tree. I don’t need arcane, and I sure as fuck don’t need frost.”
- Ah, keybindings. As a Starcraft player at heart, I was well aware of the usefullness of keybindings. However, I don’t recommend swapping the places of Living Bomb and Blast Wave when soloing…
- “But that upgrade’s like, 10 gold! I don’t have 10 gold!”
- “What’s a daily? Do I have to do them every day?”
That’s about all I have for now. I’ll add more, probably in the comments, as the boyfriend remembers them. ^_^
5 Responses to "Noobness"
Comments are closed.